Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i am going to be nicer....

So the other day, I went to the grocery store. Because, well, we were completely out of food. And it just so happened that I ran into Josh's ex-girlfriend. Now, maybe I am just crazy and a little dramatic. But I always disliked anyone that really used to date or go out with my husband.
I mean, he's my husband now. Why should it matter who he dated, right?
Well, anyways, this girl he used to date (back in high school) Apparently was gorgeous, I mean I saw pictures, stunning she was. What's funny, when I saw her, she wasn't at all. In fact she was kind of awkward and not that kind. Of course, it was nice that she even recognized me, but I was just super surprised is all.
I've realized this week that I need to let the little things go... I had No reason what-so-ever to even have the teeniest, tiniest bit of jealousy or dislike her in any way.
So, from now on. I am going to be nicer.
This whole story sounds funny now that I've written it down.
But in all seriousness, we are here on this earth to find Joy right? Well, heck. I better start learning to really enjoy life and enjoy the little things. And ignore things that truly do not matter. Now don't go thinkin I'm the jealous type. But I know all women secretly hate past relationships too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment