Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hair is a love hate relationship

So fairly recently I chopped off my hair. From this....




to this....





Ok, so I'm not going to lie, I really kinda liked it at first. But now, I am just missing my long hair more and more. what's a real bummer is that my hair takes a bizzilion years to grow a couple inches. so right now i'm just complaining.

Benefits of long hair:
1. Easy to do.
2. Can do funner things with long hair. aka, curl, krimp, straighten, etc.
3. Josh would play with my long hair

Not-so-much-Benefits
1. Tangles
2. Have to constantly trim hair (unless your one of the lucky girls, who have beautiful hair even with messy ends)
3. Product, Product, Product. keep that shine, volume and style all day long.

Well, one great blessing to life is... hair grows! Give mine a couple years, but it grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment