Wednesday, March 30, 2011

blogs are fun

Why are blogs so interesting? I mean really?
I've been catching up on all my friend's blogs lately. & can I just say, there are some crazy creative people out there.. i feel like i get o.c.d when putting together my blog. i had to rearrange, & try every background, font, and button in the book...
My point to all this? I think reading other peoples blogs are fun because i get to snoop... i'll see if someone is pregnant yet, or if they'll put that new recipe that i'll make for dinner tonight, or how kids & families are doing. blogging really is a pretty fun hobby, i'm not gonna to lie.
While "snooping" around on everyone's blogs, i realized that people like pictures! lots of pictures! I noticed that i could pay better attention to what that person was trying to say if i could see pictures. & see an actual visual to what was being said.
So, here is my picture overload....

josh & i went to Seattle, WA Nov.12-14, 2010

here we are goofing off with the camera. josh is so fun.

"i am not a crook" we went and saw all the planes at the Boeing museum of flight




Grandpa Told with the fish throwers. did you know these fish throwers are known world wide? & a book was written about them. the book apparently talks about customer service... true story.



here we are kissing...you may notice is future posts, lots of kissing. Cause well, i love kissing!
This last December, we went with some friends to Park City & S.L.C for some fun. we had a lot of photos, but i like this one.




...Valentine's day last month... So Valentine's day will always have a special place in my heart, because Josh proposed to me on V-day in 2008. it was really romantic. So, every year i've made him a big home made dinner on this night. it's always been fun, new crazy food. well, this year... we decided to get Chinese! but I wanted to surprise him with his fav. homemade apple pie. well, i've never made apple pie before. luckily, it turned out pretty good. so, we took a photo of our dessert & ate every bit of it....



So, just a few photos.. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment