Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Woman Plumber?

This last week, my father in law, who owns Told Plumbing, asked if I could help him do some minor plumbing in some units. Well for the past 2 weeks, I've worked each morning, and actually learning a lot!
I always thought that Plumbing was this hard concept, and it is. But I've learned some basics and it really is pretty fun.
What cracks me up... Each time I walk into a condo and the residents see me, almost every one of them say. A girl plumber?

On other notes, I heard back about both jobs I've applied too, and I didn't get either one of them. Man, it is just getting harder and harder to get a good part time job lately. Each one, I made the first interviews and went on to second interviews. One employer even said it came down to me and one other. Ugh.

On happier note, end of the semester is almost here!! 2 classes down, 1 to go. And after Fall Semester I will have my degree finally!

So to sum up my incredibly random post. Plumber, Jobs, School. :) I'll come up with funner things to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment