Thursday, April 7, 2011

Strangely Addicting

Recently, I've been intensely searching for my 2nd part time job. Hopefully with this job it will help make it less tight in our budget. It's also supposed to make up for cute baby clothes and more savings for medical school.
So a lot rides on this little job. I've been a little stressed with that as well as finishing school. By fall semester I will be done with my degree!! So like 5 more classes left!
While doing interviews a lot of the interviewers asked me how I relieve stress in my life. I of course say,
I run to my heart's content. I cook like no tomorrow. and....
I watch Deadliest Catch :)

I don't know why this show is so addicting. It's actually kinda lame, that I'm just watching a bunch of grumpy old men fishing for crab. But to me, it's so freaking cool. I mean, it is the most dangerous job in the world (it's true) and it's just addicting.



I also have been watching these fun flicks while studying, job hunting, cooking, cleaning, etc.

The office just kills me...



Modern family is a new flick that my friend introduced me too, it has the funniest characters and I love a show that makes me laugh!



I've always just loved How i Met Your Mother. It kind of has it's ups and downs, meaning sometimes it can be crude and sometimes it can be sweet. So you have to be aware of that. But if your looking for a sweet, laugh your guts out show. This one is definitely a fav!



So check these out! If I ever get a sec, these are my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment