Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day!

I grew up with 6 siblings, and some crazy fun parents. We were always pranking, teasing & joking around constantly. To this day, we still do some of the funniest things. I just love my crazy family so much.
April Fools was always a hoot. My mom would make mashed potatoes and sprinkle whipped cream, sprinkles & chocolate on top to make it look like we're eating ice cream. When we were all really little my parent's moved all us kids in different beds in the middle of the night. So when we woke up, my older brother was in the crib. My little brother was in his sister's room! We'd tape the spray nozzle on the sink so it'd spray straight in your face. & tape the toilet lid down, to make for an awkward bathroom trip... I had an awesome childhood!
Well, my family is getting older. Two of us are married, Two on a mission, One in high school, and One in Jr High. Josh & I live the farthest away from everyone. I wanted to do something fun for April Fools. So I pranked my older brother Scott (aka Skat)
This is what was posted on KSL classifieds.com...

"DARLING DOG FOR $25!!" "NEEDS A GOOD HOME, HAS TO SELL TODAY"
CONTACT SCOTT SEEGMILLER



Needless to say, he got calls & texts all morning! (I mean this puppy is pretty darn cute... hmmmm, i need a baby)
When I called him. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I told him everything, it was pretty funny. I might still wait another hour or so before removing it though... :)
Happy April Fools Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment