Monday, June 20, 2011

Big Announcement!!

I Am Pregnant!!!!






This sweet little baby has taken a Long time to get here! But so extremely worth it!
Back in October we felt that we should start our family. & almost 6 months later, we Finally got that long awaited Positive!
Josh and I are just so excited!!

If you look close at the picture It's sweet little hands and legs are stretched out!! It actually looks like a mini baby, instead of a gummy bear or jelly bean. Josh said "It's already the center of attention" and the Dr said "It's just so excited!"
And we are so excited!! I can't even express how grateful I feel. As soon as that little baby was on the ultrasound I just started to cry, with amazement and joy.
What a blessing!! We adore this little one already!

*I am 8 weeks along and I am due January 27,2012*

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!!! I will keep your hole family in our prayers... But all the trials are so worth the blessing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda!! I really appreciate it! Hopefully we see you guys soon, seems like forever since we've seen you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to find out what you are having and to see the cute little bug! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What what what!!! That is SO AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you guys!! YAY!!! Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynette!! I'll let you know, I think I find out in about 7 weeks :) So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melissa! You are so sweet! I'll let ya know, but I think we should get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! Oh I am so happy for ya! Kids are the best :) You'll be such a good mommy! I remember seeing Kamren on the ultrasound for the first time and I just started crying :) It's just such a beautiful sight ESPECIALLY when you know its YOUR baby! :) Keep us updated... boy or girl... you know that kinda stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che thank you so much!! It really was the coolest thing, It's amazing how quickly they grow too in there too! Well, I Love reading your blog and seeing your cute Kamren, he is a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete